Table of Contents in the Asian Legal Encyclopedia
Mongolia in Asia
Mongolia Online Legal Resources
- Constitution (Universität Bern Institut für Öffentliches Recht): In English.
- Constitution (Ministry of Foreign Affairs): In English.
Laws and Legislation
- Laws (LexInfoSys University of Bremen): Laws organized by subject in Mongolian, English and Russian.
- Mongolian Law Library (University of Indiana): Includes important law in English.
- Policy Documents, Laws and Regulations (Ministry of Foreign Affairs): In English.
Laws by Subject
- Banking (Bank of Mongolia): In English.
- Financial Laws (Bank of Mongolia).
- Copyright (UNESCO).
- Privatization (State Property Committee): In English.
- Government (official website): Links to government websites, in English and Russian.
- State Great Hural / Parliament (official website): Information in English and Russian. Are laws available in Russian version.
- Mongolia The Asian Development Bank provides a number of fact sheets, country reports, project summaries including legal initiatives and more. (Asian Development Bank).
Note: We linked the resources to archive.org in an effort to decrease the number of broken links cited.