Table of Contents in the Asian Legal Encyclopedia
Lebanon in Asia
Lebanon Online Legal Resources
- Constitution (Constitutional Court): In French. Also available in Arabic.
- Constitution (Universität Bern Institut für Öffentliches Recht): In English.
- Value Added Tax (Ministry of Finance): In Arabic. Includes the main law as well as relevant regulations and decrees.
- Ministry of Economy and Trade (official website): In Arabic and English. (Netscape preferable.)
- Ministry of Finance (official website): In Arabic and English.
- Ministry of Industry (official website): In Arabic and English. Includes recent decrees in Arabic.
- Ministry of Justice (official website): In Arabic.
- President (official website): In French. Includes speeches, statements and information.
- Parliament (official website): In English, French and Arabic. (Netscape preferable.)
- Conseil Constitutionnel / Constitutional Court (official website): Includes laws establishing court, a decision and information about the court.
- Conseil Constitutionnel/Constitutional Court (official website): Includes decisions of the court organized by topic.
- Foreign Investment Legal Framework (Investment Development Authority of Lebanon).
- Intellectual Property Law Summary (Info-Prod Research (Middle East) Ltd.)
- Lebanese Legal System (Chibli Mallat).
Note: We linked the resources to archive.org in an effort to decrease the number of broken links cited.