Table of Contents in the Asian Legal Encyclopedia
Kyrgyzstan in Asia
Kyrgyzstan Online Legal Resources
- Constitution (Government website): In Russian.
- Constitution (Law and Environment Eurasia Partnership): In English.
- Constitution (Kyrgyzstan Development Gateway): In English.
Law and Legislation
- Laws (LexInfoSys from University of Bremen): Mostly in Russian. Contains a wide variety of laws.
- Legal Base (Kyrgyzstan Development Gateway): Contains full-text in English of selected laws, mostly business oriented.
Laws by Subject
- Central Bank (NYU): In English.
- Non-Commercial Organizations (International Center For Not-For-Profit Law): In English.
- Government (official website).
- On the Prospect of Legal Reform in Kyrgyzstan (Institutional Reform and Information Service from the University of Maryland).
- Kyrgyz Republic The Asian Development Bank provides a number of fact sheets, country reports, project summaries including legal initiatives and more. (Asian Development Bank).