Table of Contents in the Asian Legal Encyclopedia
Georgia in Asia
Georgia Online Legal Resources
- Constitution (Parliament): Available in English, Georgian and Russian.
- Constitution (in Georgian). (Supreme Court).
Laws and Legislation
- Adopted Laws (Parliament): Selected laws from 1990 in English and Georgian.
- Laws and Codes This site contains a wealth of codes and laws. (in English and Georgian) (Institutional Reform and the Informal Sector).
- Laws (LexInfoSys from University of Bremen).
- Legal Acts (Techinformi): This company was awarded the right to translate official publications. This website does not provide any translated legal acts except an investment law, but it does provide contact information and a list of acts translated.
- Laws of Georgia (International Foundation for Election Systems).
- Civil Code (Institutional Reform and the Informal Sector).
- Code of Ethics for the Georgian Stock Exchange (Georgian Stock Exchange).
- Criminal Code (International Foundation for Election Systems).
- Election Code (International Foundation for Election Systems).
- General Administrative Code of Georgia (International Foundation for Election Systems).
- Judicial Ethics Code (Supreme Court of Georgia).
- Tax Code (Georgia Development Gateway).
Laws by Subject
- Draft Tax and Business Laws (March 2004 draft) (American Chamber of Commerce in Georgia).
- The Law of Georgia on General Procedures for Granting Business Licenses and Permits (Institutional Reform and Informal Sector).
- Georgian Stock Exchange Rules (Georgian Stock Exchange).
- Central Election Commission of Georgia (official website).
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia (official website).
- Parliament (official website): Includes adopted laws, news and other information.
- President (official website): Includes speeches and press releases.
- Country Study (Library of Congress).
- Democratization and Organizations Links (Institutional Reform and the Informal Sector).
Note: We linked the resources to archive.org in an effort to decrease the number of broken links cited.