Table of Contents in the Asian Legal Encyclopedia
Cambodia in Asia
Cambodia Online Legal Resources
- Constitution (Universität Bern Institut für Öffentliches Recht).
- Constitution (Cambodian Embassy in Washington).
- Constitution (Cambodian Parliament).
Laws and Legislation
- Cambodia Law full text of laws and regulations of Cambodia in English and French arranged chronologically and by subject. (on iFrance)
- Laws and Regulations (Cambodian Legal Resources Development Center) (in English) (includes Taxation, Insurance, Labor, Foreign Exchange, Banking, Commerce).
- Laws and Regulations of Cambodia (Council of Jurists): Contains legal documents in English and/or French. There is also achronological index.
Laws by Subject
- Please also visit the sites listed under Subject Specific Foreign Law Metapages.
- Cambodia Legislation Comprehensive listing in alphabetical order by subject. ( WorldLII).
- Environmental (Asia Pacific Centre for Environmental Law)
- Investment Law (Cambodian Embassy).
- Labor Law (NATLEX).
- Government Website.
- Ministries (Cambodian Embassy).
- National Assembly (official website).
- Senate (official website).
- Please also visit the sites listed under Foreign Law Metapages.
- Cambodia The Asian Development Bank provides a number of fact sheets, country reports, project summaries including legal initiatives and more. (Asian Development Bank).
Note: We linked the resources to archive.org in an effort to decrease the number of broken links cited.