Table of Contents in the Asian Legal Encyclopedia
Azerbaijan in Asia
- Constitution (Constitutional Court).In English, Russsian and Azari.
- Constitution (Universität Bern Institut für Öffentliches Recht).
- Criminal Code ( in Russian) ( Legislation Online).
- Criminal Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan ( in Egnlish).
- Labor Code (in English) (Legislation Online).
Laws by Subject
- Please also visit the sites listed under Subject Specific Foreign Law Metapages.
- Economy and Investment (various laws, decrees and acts including investment, currency, tenders, corporate, privatization, leasing, taxes, auditing, etc.) (Some laws are marked “stale” indicating out of date materials) (Ministry of Economic Development).
- Local Elections (Legislation Online).
- Privatization (Ministry of State Property).
- Constitutional Court (Constitutional Court)(in English,Azari and Russian).
- President (official website).
- Constitutional Court (official website).(in Azari, English and Russian).
- Ministry of Economic Development.
- National Bank.( in Azari and English).
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency.
- U.S. and Azerbaijan Contacts (U.S. Department of State Country Commercial Guide).
- Research Guide to Azerbaijan Law (LLRX).
- Please also visit the sites listed under Foreign Law Metapages.
- Azerbaijan (documents regarding legislative change) (European Commission for Democracy through Law).
- Azerbaijan The Asian Development Bank provides a number of fact sheets, country reports, project summaries including legal initiatives and more. (Asian Development Bank).
- Foreign Investment (summary and citations to legislation relevant to foreign investment and energy resources) (Black Sea Energy Review).
- Azerbaijan Media Law Commentary (Internews Russia).
Note: We linked the resources to archive.org in an effort to decrease the number of broken links cited.