Table of Contents in the Asian Legal Encyclopedia
Afghanistan in Asia
Afghanistan Online Legal Resources
- NEW 2003 Constitution (Constitutional Commission).
- Historical Constitutions (in Arabic) (Online Center for Afghan Studies).
- Constitutions of 1923, 1987, 1990.
- Constitutional Commission.
Laws and Legislation
- Collection of Afghan Laws (in Dari and English)(International Development Law Organization).
Laws by Subject
- Please also visit the sites listed under Subject Specific Foreign Law Metapages.
- Procedures for Afghanistan’s Emergency Loya Jirga.(UN Assistance Mission in Afghanistan). April 1, 2002.
- Afghan Politics: An Overview.
- Agreement on Provisional Arrangements in Afghanistan Pending The Re-establishment of Permanent Government Institutions. “Bonn Agreement”. December 5, 2001.
- Agreements and Treaties (Islam Katalog).
- Interim Government Members (Afghanland).
- Political Parties and Leaders in Afghanistan.
- Who’s Who in Afghan Politics. Link 1 Link 2.
- Please also visit the sites listed under Foreign Law Metapages.
- Afghanistan Annual Report (Asian Development Bank).
- Afghanistan Reconstruction and Development Services Official Website.
- Afghanistan Country Operations (Asian Development Bank).
- Afghanistan: Drug Situation Report 2001 (U.S. Department of State).
- Afghan Embassies Around the World.
- Afghanistan Law Guide (University of Michigan Law Library).
- United Nations High Commission for Human Rights. Special Rapporteur on the Situation of Human Rights in Afghanistan.Documents.
- United States Public Affairs Program for Afghanistan.
- The Soviet Union and Afghanistan, 1978-1989 (Russian and East German Archives ).
- Women’s Health and Human Rights in Afghanistan (Physicians for Human Rights).
Note: We linked the resources to archive.org in an effort to decrease the number of broken links cited.